Re: hydro issue

Hi All

I just wanted to thank you all for jinxing my tanks...   everytime
someone asks me about Hydra and how to deal with them or just asks
questions about Hydra.... I end up with some infestation in one of my
tanks..... If it happens again... lol...Im not gonna be happy lol!!

But Thanks to Delores from Wetthumb Aquatics, I have also been using
Fluke Tabs to cure my tanks for at least the last 5 years or so.
Have to admit... its the best way to take care of that nasty problem.
I've tried alot of ways to cure Hydra problems and never found a better
way to deal with them than fluke tabs.

John