hydra remedies

Are there any UK list members who know an equivalent to Fluke Tabs on sale
here? Or flubendazole/oxfendazole?

Out of interest, I tried Sterazin (which claims to work against flukes) on a
tank with hydra and could see no effect at recommended dosage.

BTW hydra definitely do eat fry - I watched a few week old being picked off.
Snails did not seem to eat the fry. The solution in the end was to feed
larger daphnia to the fry that survived. The hydra either failed to grip
this bigger prey and starved, or they got a grip and then the now half grown
fish came along and ate both together! Hydra gone for now, but bound to
return.

Cheers