Re: cross bwt 2 species

I agree. In all cases I can think of, I prefer the wild form Apistos to any
tank-raised forms. I still think there's no nicer looking cockatoo than a
nice wild red tail-spotted male with the long dorsal extensions and delicate
blues and greens and all that.

Still, there are those who are driven to experiment, to see what they can
create. Sometimes the result is very desirable, other times it's just plain
disgusting. Without the experimenters we'd never know, and it's innately
human to want to know.