Pet stores

Hey all,
	I finally did it and started a page on my website for listing good pet
stores across the U.S. I figure this way people can check here first before
posting to the group and asking if there any good pet stores in an area.
Check it out at:
http://www.fancifulfins.com/Apist-O-Rama/Pet_Stores/pet_stores.html
I only have a few stores listed right now. Mainly ones by me and some a few
friends have told me about. PLEASE email a list of good fish stores in your
area and I will post it on my page. Also, please let me know if it is
alright for me to say that you suggested that/those stores.

Thanks!
Eric