Re: unknown fish

Archie, Regarding catching fish in your tank without disturbing the set-up. I once read an article online (of course, I can't find it now!) on how a small plastic bottle can be used to easily trap and then peacefully remove your apistos from your tank. I know that I've also read about a similar method used for catching fry, but I'm pretty sure this referenced grown fish. Anyone know the technique?

Archie, you could also wait until an apisto ducks into a pot, and you could then try to move the entire pot, with apisto inside onto half of a plastic cottage cheese container (I'm pretty sure I read this one in a "Z-Man" article).

-Adam

------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto