Romer Atlas

Hi All,
 I don't know but, I seem to be getting bits and pieces of conversations.
Don't quite understand but, I guess that's the computer world.

 I was real happy to get my copy of the Romer Atlas this weekend I especially
like the opening statement:  "The Best Teacher of Biology is Nature,
                                  the Best Study of Biology its Observation."

 Both Dave Soares and I agree that as we would have said in our day "That's
deep man."
                     Happy Observations to you all and to all a good night
                                                        JerryB

Oh yeah I'm also proud to say that Dave is a friend of mine.