[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]

how do you call...

hi all,
Since a bunch of us are into genetics and related fields, i have a question:
if the offsrpings of a wild pair (F0) are called F1
the offsrpings of the F1 called F2
How do you call a cross between 1 F0 and 1 F1 ? Just curious!
have a good day

Yvan Alleau
712 NW Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222): 737-3649, to be used wisely!
home: 738-0606


"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"

This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com.
For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help,
email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available.
Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto