VIRUS ALERT....URGENT...I HAD IT

I'm sorry to do this, but I received this message from one of my
correspondents and, yes, found she had sent me the virus.  It DID get by
McAfee, which is the virus scanner I use.  Please follow the directions
below to rid your system of it.  If you receive this message more than once,
it's because Outlook put your address in my address book more than once
(seems it's case sensitive, JMB@xyz.com is not the same as jmb@xyz.com)

--John
  jmburns@amidchaos.com
  http://www.capitalcichlids.com
  http://www.chesapeakekillifish.com
  God bless America;
  confusion to her enemies

 LOOK FOR THIS VIRUS

 A virus called jdbgmgr.exe was sent to my computer. I am told that it  will
be sent to all addresses in my address book. You are in my address book.
Sorry.  Instructions for finding and eliminating jdbgmgr.exe that were sent
to  me are below.
The virus (called jdbgmgr.exe) is not detected by Norton or McAfee
anti-virus systems.  The virus sits quietly for 14 days before damaging the
system. It's sent automatically by the messenger and by the Address Book,
whether or not you sent emails to your contacts. I have checked, found  it,
and deleted it.

Here's how to check for the virus and how to get rid  of it:
 DO THIS:
 1. Go to start, Find or Search option.
 2. In the files/folder option, write the name  jdbgmgr.exe
 3. Be sure you search your C: drive
 4. click "find now"
 5. the virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe
 DO NOT OPEN IT
 6. Right click and delete it. It will then go to  the Recycle Bin
7. Go to the Recycle Bin and delete it there as  well.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, YOU MUST CONTACT ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK
SO THEY CAN ERADICATE IT IN THEIR OWN ADDRESS BOOKS.