Re: sp. Morado

Mike, I had that thought too. Both Pebas and Morado appeared very similar
morphologically, and I wondered if they might be the same species, but I
have to say Morado is nicer looking fish than Pebas when it comes to color.
I wasn't entirely thrilled with the Pebas I had.

I know they're both coming out of Peru, but they're always distinguished on
the lists. I'd be interested in knowing the specific location sites of each.
Maybe I'll have to ask around down there.

Zack