Re: sp. Morado

Zack and Mike........aren't the females of Morado just a bit different???????
I remember having a spawn of Morado's some year or so ago and thinking that
this little female was quite something.......different than the rest so to
speak.  We all have seen apisto females but the black markings were really
quite something on this female Morado......or am I having a memory
thing???????.....;-)  It seems to me some black marks on the chin...some black
on the body between the anal fin and the caudal ....very dark black pattern on
the body and ....oh well....it seems I'm describing about all of the female
apisto's in the world??

Mike