Re: sp. Morado

The females are nice, yes, but it's not like the male is a dog. The males
are pretty sharp looking fish too. Really nice blue iridescence to the body,
yellow to purplish tail, sky blue top edge to the dorsal and yellow and red
bars below with red markings on the face. One of my favs.

But yes, the female is very unique from what I've seen and very nice.

Zack