Re: Apistogramma moae

Ingo's book "Die Buntbarsche Amerikas, Band 2: Apistogramma & Co." is only
published in German. He is trying to get it published in English, but no success
yet. One way or another I'm sure that there will be an English translation, even
if I have to do it myself. You can order the book directly from the publisher's
web site (www.datz.de), but it helps to be able to read German.

Mike Wise