Re: Apistogramma moae

Jerry, I was calling it cf. eunotus based solely on the fact that Mike was
saying that the picture called moae in the Linke/Staeck book was
misidentified and was, according to him, referred to by Koslowski as cf.
eunotus, eunotus, and a variety of other names. But I guess that's not
really eunotus either, so that wouldn't be right. They don't look like the
eunotus I've had, or, er, think I've had, but probably haven't. Got it?

Pics rarely do do justice to the real thing. That's one reason why we keep
fish and not just pictures.

Zack