Re: Apistogramma moae

  Hey I know Frank commented privately and Zack Wilson but, didn't you guy
see the PICS I posted. They really don't do my fish justice but, I've been
told both by Zack and Frank they think it is the eunotus. I've looked at the
fish in Romer and yes they look similar but, not exactly. Not only do mine
have nicer colored patterns I don't know about that head. I wish Max could
have taken the picture I took with my little Kodak point and shoot this Romer
book doesn't really do my fish justice if indeed it is the eunotus. My PICS
don't do it justice either.

www.ApistoWorld.com/WhateverOne.jpg
www.ApistoWorld.com/WhateverTwo.jpg

                                                     JerryB