Re: Beginner needs help

 Forgive me for asking for clarification, but if I read the original
post correctly the 30 gallon tank in question has a height of 70 cm.
(28" if my brain is working ) and the poster was asking about housing 5
- 10 pairs of apistos therein??? I assume this tank would have about the
same (or less) floor space as a 15 gallon tank, and as such would house
a pair or trio well, along with some upper-water dither fishes... The
capacity of a tank to house bottom-dwelling, territorial fishes (like
apistos) is determined by the area of the tank floor, not by how many
gallons of water the tank will hold.

Martha