Re: Beginner needs help

Also notice that David was dealing with one species only, and from the
sounds of it only one mature male involved, at least from the start. Heavy
concentrations of one species is natural as far as I understand, but the sex
ratio should lean toward females ('cept for in smaragd). A single male and
several (2-4)females of a polygamous species could probably work in there,
but multiple males would be asking for difficulties, in my opinion. Multiple
pairs of different species would still be a problem, as each male would
still want to establish their larger territory.

Zack