Re: digital camera

Great, please keep us informed and illustrated with your progress.
Based on my experience and as Randy reports on his website I think you
will find with a little bit of perserverance your results will improve
rapidly. Like Randy, after mastering basic techniques with a camera and
your tank setup, I found the biggest improvement came combining it the
camera with an off-camera flash to avoid flash glare.

The great thing about a digital camera is you can see your mistakes
immediately and rapidly learn from them.