To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Apistogramma eunotus/ moae
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:58:36 EDT

Hey Max,
you either missed something or your joking. Well, we've been through a whole
mess of stuff on that issue. Of eunotus/moae to the point where. UWE actually
viewed my PICS as bad as they were and decided it was a eunotus form. Yes,
they also have a lot of orange in the caudal and blue on gill covers and some
blue on body. And mine too also came from wild caught. Only difference is
mine were born 11-23-01 they are actually spawning themselves. As far as them
being moae well from what I've been told between Mike Wise and Uwe they
aren't. Maybe if you get a PIC we could compare if they are the same.
Thanks
JerryB