Re: Maulbruter spawn

Hey sounds like that New England water is the kind we need around
here..... Elizabethae spawns.... Maulbruter spawns.... heck, its making
me jealous..... all I've had is Panduro, MacMasteri, Veijita II,
Cacatuoides spawns.. nothing of any great notices.... but im happy.
If only my Diplos would spawn.... then id be really happy..

but Congrats guys.... keep up the good work.

John