Re: Julio Melgar e-mail

Julio is a very busy person right now. Unlike when he was in the USA he now
exports fish as a full time business. I make it a policy that I don't give out
people's email addresses without their permission. I will check with him, but I
don't think he is interested in having his mail box inundated with requests
from hobbyists right this minute. Once he is ready I'm sure he will let us
know. After all he still reads the Apisto List emails.

Mike Wise