tank with apistos cacatuoides

hello

I have a 80 L tenk, very well planted (pH 6,5) with a few killies and a trio
of A. cacatuoides (1 male, 2 females).
I would like to breed them but this is becoming difficult:
In the beggining, I bought a pair. There were no problems but no courting
too. hen I bought another female. Then the things started to become
complicated. The newer female biting after the older, the male biting the
newer.
Do you think I could have something if I add another male or even another
trio of another apisto specie, for example, A. agassizi or Microgeophagus
ramirezi?

Please help me

thanks