Re: tank with apistos cacatuoides

Diet, water quality and other conditions may come into play here
perhaps......

What are the fish being fed? Perhaps increasing the feeding of live and/or
frozen food may condition the fish to spawn?

Your pH looks good, but what are the temperature, water hardness (I'm
assuming soft based on the pH) and nitrate levels like? A.cacatuoides aren't
the most choosy of apisto's to spawn, but they aren't the easiest fish to
breed.You could also have un-mature fish, but these guys seem to mature
pretty quickly, so thats unlikely I would think.

As the other guys have said, it might just take time, but they may just need
a little attention to give them a nudge

Chris (a usually silent observer)