Re: tank with apistos cacatuoides

Wow.... I guess im glad im not a west coast person.... Ive never seen
cacatuoides reluctant to spawn.... Never.... just about every pair ive
ever put together have spawned for me... dont know if its luck, but that
is the case for me.   I just had a pair of wild caught cf Cacatuoides
spawn for me in a quarantine tank..... nothing in there but a sponge
filter.... Oh well.... Alfredo.. buy your cacatuoides on the East
Coast... lol

John