RE: I have..with the...and the...whoo... little diplos!

Congratulations Zack!
the amaising thing is the way she will be communicating with the male: it is
all about body shape and tail moves: it is very special and i always enjoy
seeing them behaving like this.
By now daddy must be watching from the distance at the other side of the
tank huh ! Females are not as "bitchy" than let's say trifasciata or
nanacara but they surely know how to tell dad to stay in the distance !
good job !
take care

Yvan Alleau
712 NW Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222): 737-3649, to be used wisely!
home: 738-0606

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:
yalleau@coas.oregonstate.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"