From: "William Vannerson" <William_Vannerson@ama-assn.org>
To: <apisto@listbox.com>
Subject: Re: Maulbruter... Help!
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:28:55 -0500

Sign up at Max's Digital Aquarium and you can upload the shots there:

http://communities.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://vannerson.home.att.net/

Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at: http://clix.to/Apisto
E-mail: lmtropicals@apisto.bravepages.com
       mgallade@apisto.bravepages.com
       mgallade@hotmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at http://blox.dropship.org/mailman/listinfo/apisto_trader