Re: I have..with the...and the...whoo... little diplos!

Zack,

A. diplotaenia is a riverine apisto. In nature it lives in the open among sand
ripples in the bottom of larger rivers. In such habitats there is little in
which to hide their spawn, so they have light colored eggs that blend into the
sand. In this way they aren't easily seen and eaten by other fish.

Mike Wise