Re: Maulbruter Fry

Hi Rich,
	I had never encountered that problem. Ususally when the female spawned,
she became very aggressive and will try to hurt the male. Put more stuffs
in the tank for the fishes to hide. I remembered telling someone (maybe is
you Rich) that I spawned them in a 10 gal with lot of java moss. I mean LOT
and LOT of java moss that the fishes has trouble swimming in the tank.

Ade