Re: Rocks

Jerry,

I imagine that any acid buffer would be fairly
mild acid because it is used in an aquarium.
Besides for about $3-4 a 1 quart / 1 liter bottle
of Muriatic Acid will provide about 5 million
tests.

BTW, Jerry, why no "Apisto List" notices on any of
your emails?

Mike Wise

JerrCarol@aol.com wrote:

> Hey Mike,
> Just curious? How bout if you just take some
> acid buffer like seachem and mix it in water?
> Isn't it a dry form of hydrochloric acid and
> being mixed with water would it not do the same
> thing as the pool acid or battery in Dave's
> case?
>

> JerryB

Web arX-Mozilla-Status: 0009.thekrib.com/apisto