Apistogramma sp. Steel Blue

hello everyone, i'm still quite a beginner to apistos. well for starters, i need your help. i seem to have a trio of A. sp. "Steel Blue" or so my friend says. can anyone tell me more details regarding this fish and it's behaviour. i think i got 2 adult males and a young fish which i suspect is a female. the males all have blue and red spangling to the head and a body peppered with tiny blue flecks. the "female" is smaller with less blue spangling in the head area and "she" has yellow coloration to the body. can anyone help me in sexing this fish? any help is kindly appreciated.
thanks.

Jay Chen
-a budding apisto-nut from Singapore-