RE: dithers

I've been keping N. beckfordi as dithers in Apisto tenks as dithers and
have been pleasantly suprised to get several unintended spawns. Usually
only a few fish survive, getting to a size where I can actually notice
them and effect a rescue. I am thinking of giving them a tank of their
own to see if I can increase the odds of success.