RE: dithers

THx Mike,
I understand that you're a pencil nut as well as an apisto nut. The dwarf
pencils are less shy now and have been coming out even when i'm in front of
the tank. Earlier they would hide whenever there was movement. And they are
definately not a schooling fish. But they are still very pleasant to watch. I
am thinking about leaving out the apistos and allow the pencils to "do their
thing." Their diet consists of frozen bloodworms and flakes. no live foods
yet.

david

p.s. I tried to send this message privately to you mike but kept getting it
bounced back.