maulbruter spawn

Ok, all of you folks that have spawned Maulbruters lately.... i have a
question???

what color were the eggs when they spawned?

I know that a few species of apistos and westies dont have bright red
eggs but creamy colored white eggs...  reason i ask, my group of
maulbruter have spawned.... one of the females is guarding a clutch of
good looking, not fungused up, creamy colored white eggs.... does this
mean they are no good or maybe they are fertile??

Sal, Ade, any of you guys that have spawned them please respond.

John