Re: maulbruter spawn

Fraid I can't help you either John. I never saw the
eggs either. she always lays them in a corner behind a
piece of driftwood. She's guarding now, so she will
probably be carrying in the next couple of days.
However, i beleive Max took some snaps of his female
guarding and the eggs were red. Have a look here:

http://groups.msn.com/TheDigitalAquarium/aspmaulbrueter.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=578

Rich