Re: A. sp."Maulbrueter" breeding update

Max,
I am in the middle of changing a tank over for my
Pairs. Is there anything else you thgin they might
need other than the sand? I was going to put lots of
java moss, and anubias, and a little drift wood too.
I'm finding it a bit frustrating. She has carried 5
times so far, but no fry yet. I am thinking that
perhaps she loses them in the gravel?

Rich

=== message truncated ===