From: Rich Grenfell <rgrenfell@sbcglobal.net>
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: A. sp."Maulbrueter" breeding update
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:44:19 -0700 (PDT)

Max,
I am in the middle of changing a tank over for my
Pairs. Is there anything else you thgin they might
need other than the sand? I was going to put lots of
java moss, and anubias, and a little drift wood too.
I'm finding it a bit frustrating. She has carried 5
times so far, but no fry yet. I am thinking that
perhaps she loses them in the gravel?

Rich

=== message truncated ===

------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at http://blox.dropship.org/mailman/listinfo/apisto_trader

Visit "The Digital Aquarium" and L&M Tropicals at: http://clix.to/Apisto or at http://www.apisto.bravepages.com
E-mail: mgallade@hotmail.com