Re: Digital Cameras

High end equates Nikon D1X or the Canon model.  But
since you probably don't want to spend that much...

The Coolpix 5000 is a bust. Forget about that one for
macro work.  The others I don't know about. So me
saying that they won't do what you want them for would
be moot.

The digital cameras with the greatest macro features
are the Nikon 9xx series and the Olympus 2500L.  If
you don't believe me, check out my photos at
http://pvas.com/photos/photo.htm

Francine