Re: Digital Cameras

This bounced since Doug Brown's email seems to have changed.

----- Forwarded message from apisto-owner@admin.listbox.com -----

Subject: Re: Digital Cameras
To: apisto@listbox.com
From: douglas.e.brown@kodak.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:28:34 -0400

From: Douglas E. Brown

>I'm in the market for a high end digital camera (to photograph apistos -
so it's not off topic) and have been looking >at the Nikon
Coolpix5000/4500, Canon G2, Olymus (can't remember the model!) Minolta
Dimage 7 and Fuji (again can't >remember the designation).

http://www.thekrib.com/Apisto/A-sunset.html

I feel obliged to point out that Kodak still has the best CCD's in the business.

These and some others at Erik's site were taken with an old Kodak DC120, so don't be afraid to try one of their cameras.

:O

-Doug

----- End forwarded message -----