Re: Digital Cameras

The Nikon D100 camera is selling at $1995 and is sold with just the body. I have no lenses, but the one I've been told that I'll want for my close-up fish photography (105mm micro) runs about $600 to $700. It sounds like you already have that lens. It also accepts most of the recent Nikon flashes. You can always go to http://dpreview.com for review and related info on digital cameras.

--Randy