Re: ACA and fry

Wow Francie,
All at the wrong time. I use stuff like cyclop-eeze and decap brine shrimp so there is always somewhat of a layer on the bottom of fry tank. Also in the Java moss and sponge. I would think that will keep them for a couple days.

I just started to work with a semi-rare pike but, they are too little to worry about fry yet.

As for Discus I just started with them too. I did bring some through some sickness but, it was trial and error. I wouldn't give out my amateur advice. But, I'm sure someone will jump in.

Take care my prayers will be for You on your trip and your fish. Have a great time.
                                                          JerryB