Re: ACA and fry

Thanks Tomoko,
Rainwater, huge water changes, and blackworms is all I
normally do.  During this drought I have been using my
tap.  Right now it is 6.5 at 118ppm.  In the winter it
goes to 8.5 and then I have to filter it through peat.

Don't have vinegar eels, but I do have decapsulated
bbs.  All of them are too big for euglena and the
like.
So, I'll remove the parents from most of the fry tanks
in case they decide to eat them during the ACA fast.

I hope to meet you again.

Francine