Re: ACA and fry

Thanks Francine!
I should start collecting rainwater now.  We have been
having afternoon showers just about every other day lately.
No drought here in North Alabama this year.  But based on
what you said, you are using tap water lately rather than
all rainwater.  Even then your fish are spawning like mad.
Gee, they must like you too much to let you go.

Here is a question for those who can breed just about any
apistos in their medium hard tap water.  I know there is a
number of you out there.  How do you coax them to spawn?
Massive water changes every day?  Selecting fish born and
raised in a similar water condition?

Tomoko