Re: trout chow& beefheart

Hi, I only hav an experience with beef heart, chopped and frozen.
It is very good for big  cichlids like Nimbochromis, Blue acara and green terror.
Sometimes I mix beef heart with oat meal to add some fiber to his diet.
Until now I have no sterile fish. Try and tell me how it works for you...

Regards

Gustavo E. Medrano
Argencard S.A.
Peru 143 -2° piso (1067) Cap.Fed.
Tel: (54-1) 4340-9800 int. 4927
e-mail: gemedrano@argencard.com.ar

>>> theoutlaw_torn@hotmail.com 07/23 9:29  >>>

Hello,

my friend is cheap and wants to feed his cichlids trout chow and/or beef
heart. However he also wants to breed these fish. On the krib it said that
both these foods make fish sterile... this is true?

coby