Apisto ID

Hi all,

    I'm hoping you can help me ID an Apisto for someone who asked me for an ID. I've gotten a few pics of them from him and he seems to think they may be moae.  His description to me includes the following:

"They do have the bars/spots under the dorsal fin under certain conditions.  I'm not sure what's important, so I'll
send all three pictures.  I was basing my  ID on the pictures in Romers' "Cichlid Atlas" pages 591 & 593."

The URL to look at is: http://photos.yahoo.com/lisachromis

Just look under the Apistogramma moae folder.  If you need anything further from him to help ID the fish, please let me know and I'll ask him.

Thanks in advance,

Lisa