I bred A. cacatuoides!

hi all

I've finally bred my cacatuoides. It's my first time.

I have the female guarding the small ones in a 80L tank with more:

- a. cacatuoides male and female (yes, another one)
- 5 killies

As I haven't got any more empty tanks I've put them all, including the male, in three nets in order to leave the female more peaceful.

Do you think I should let the male around in the tank? He doesn't bite the small ones but the female runs him away...

My idea is to put the small ones in a net in the same aquarium... and join the male to the female again to incitate them to breed again.

Should I give time for the female to recover?

What are the proceedings to follow? Food, and all that...

thanks

alfredo (very excited!)

Vizzavi Mail powered by Vodafone - http://www.vizzavi.pt
Virus protected by TrendMicro - http://www.antivirus.com