Re: ACA goodies

I went out looking for mates for my "lonely hearts club" band of apisto widows
& widowers (you can call me Sgt. Pepper). I got males for my Masken & a pair of
true A. juruensis from Ken Davis, a female Lyretail "Panduro" (thanks Mike),
and a couple of norberti females from Pat Tosie. There were some spectacular A.
borellii there & cheap. I was tempted to buy some but my shipping box was
already full. I use a styro that fits in my suitcase. In this way I don't fall
into the trap of buying more fish than I have tanks. In case you're interested
A. sp. Inca wasn't there, nor were any other new species that I recall. On a
down note David Soares showed me some very expensive fish for sale that were
misidentified. They were mostly a much less expensive, but still desirable
species. A word from the wise  :-} know your fish (or rely on someone who does)
or buy only from people you trust.

Mike Wise