Re: stubborn pairs

Hi Coby,

Isn't it funny how they are?  Sorry I don't
have any solution for your problem.  I can
only sympathize.  My trifasciata pair spawned
only after I turned their tank water into
virtually pure H2O.  My borellii breeds so
well that I had to separate the pair.  Then
all the little females in the growout tanks
color up and start breeding when they are
barely 3 months old.  Tiny orange flash cac
pair spawned right after they arrived and
right next to them the same age double red
cac pair just refuse to spawn. My aggie
female wears the pants.  They are driving me
batty!!

Tomoko