stubborn pairs

Hello,

I am having issues with my A. borelli and A. trifasciata...

The trifasciata have bred a few times, but all of a sudden they wont breed any more... (I have two pairs of each set up)

All 4 pairs are in 15 gallon tanks, with a box filter, sand bottom, pots and pvc and java moss... the Ph for the tanks has been around 7 and about 20ppm. They have been fed black worms daily for the last week. Thinking (after talking to someone) that the PH might be to high I added some HCL to drop the PH to around 5.8 for the trifasciata and int he 6's for the borelli. If this doesnt work, im going to do a 40% water change on all 4 breeding tanks... and see what happens...

However, my three pairs of cacatuoides all spawned within the day they were added to the tank, one pair about 8 minutes after being added...

anyone have suggestions???

Also my albino kribs and A. sp cara pintada are not breeding for some reason. (both of which have bred before) But the cacs dont stop!!!

thanks
coby

This is the apistogramma mailing list, apisto@listbox.com. For instructions on how to subscribe or unsubscribe or get help, email apisto-request@listbox.com. apisto-digest@listbox.com also available. Web archives at http://lists.thekrib.com/apisto Trading at http://blox.dropship.org/mailman/listinfo/apisto_trader