Re: Looking for MacMasteri

Dear List,

  I picked up a colony of A. MacMasteri at the ACA (last year in NJ), with 4 females and 1 male.  The male grew into a spectacular fish.  Well, I am sure you can see the vulnerability in this set up.  Last week I accidently left the top open and the male jumped.  So I am looking for  1 or 2 mature males.  Does any body have any  for sale at a fair price?  I am in NYC and would pay shipping from distant points.

  Hope you all had a good time in Atlanta.  Sorry I missed it. (For those of you on the cichlid trader list, sorry for the double posting, but I got no response on that list)

                  Thanks.

                        Matt Diller