Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 3:57 PM
Subject: Atlanta ACA Convention

Dear Friends,

For those of you on the list who weren't able to attend this year's convention, please allow me to tell you what a superb job our Mike Wise did with his Apisto ID presentation.

Within a very brief time constraint, Mike was able to address all of the current species groups and their complexes and still managed to peak the attendees' interest with valuable information concerning distribution and water type.  I found the photography outstanding and the information afforded scintillating, regardless of one's level of Apisto appreciation.

Having met him in person for the first time, I want to say without reservation that Mike is as nice of a guy as he is knowledgeable.  My hat's off to you, Mike.  We, and I, are expecting much from you for years to come.

Thank you.

All the best,

Randall Kohn
Chester, NJ