Re: List of Names Used For Apistogramma Species

The list is about a 1½ years old. Since then there
have been about a dozen new forms enter the hobby
worldwide. I plan on updating it sometime later
this year. Among my other projects is correctly
identifying (in my opinion) the photos in SACII &
supplements, Linke & Staeck (English Edition/4th
revised German Edition), Mayland & Bork, Römer's
Atlas, & Koslowski. I will start translating
Koslowski's book soon, too. I think that will keep
me busy for a while.

Mike Wise

William Vannerson wrote:

> Mike, how current is the above page on the ASG
> web site>  (FYI, an "as of" date on the page
> would be helpful. Thanks Bill Vannerson
> McHenry, IL
> http://vannerson.home.att.net/

Trading at